Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Wow! We finished our first week of school. I have really enjoyed meeting the students and getting to know them.
Reminder:
Please return the composition notebooks on Tuesday, Sept. 8 along with the Topic Chart.
Also, please make sure your child has gym shoes that are to be left at school. We have Wellness on Mondays and Fridays.
I am in the process of trying to update my blog from last year so be patient. I am not tech savy.
Ignore the spelling portion for now, because we are not doing Rebecca Sitton Spelling this year. We will be doing Words Their Way, like many of the children did last year. I am new to this program so I may do somethings differently than your child's teacher did last year.
Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing the children on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment