Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

I want to thank all the parents for coming to your child's conference. I really enjoy working with all the children!
We will have our spelling test on Thursday, November 5 this week. If you forgot what the high frequency words for the week are, they are: asked, don't going, world.
The end of the first quarter is Friday, November 6 so there will be an 11:30 dismissal. Remember Grab and Go lunches are available on early release days.
Also Friday is Grandparents' and Retired Friends' Day. In order for your child to leave at 11:00 with their grandparent, they or their grandparent must give me the permission slip. If I don't have it, your child must stay with me until the 11:30 dismissal.
Just one more reminder: When your child has homework, please have them do it in pencil and not pen. We use pencils at school so please have your child use pencil on their homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment