Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

We have a busy week ahead of us.
High frequency words this week are: four, head, above, kind
We are trying hard to finish our bird reports and typing them for a final piece of writing.
Friday is our field trip to the Neenah-Menasha YMCA. The cost of the bus is $1. Parents are welcome to join us at the Y from 1-2:30. If your child did not give you the sheet about the field trip, please contact me and I will send home a new one.
We also have members of the Lion's Club that will be visiting us on Wednesday afternoon and giving us a special gift.
Book orders are due Wednesday, Dec. 9. If you want the book(s) to be a surprise, please let me know and I will either hold it for you to pick up or I can wrap it up in a brown paper bag and send it home.
We will also be working on some "Top Secret" projects the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see the "secret" items! Thank you for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete