Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

I need to apologize for not writing last week.
I need to wish belated Happy Birthdays to Rylie (2/13) and Jillian (2/14)!

This week we are finishing up our projects with our biographies and we will share them Wednesday and Thursday.

In math, we are working on telling time on an analog clock. Any extra help would be helpful.

I am sending home the high frequency words this week, but we will not be taking the spelling test until next week. The high frequency words are: however, sure, try, told.

In writing, we are finishing up our letters and moving on to our debate topics. They will have almost three weeks to work on their debate topics.

I have two chaperones for each of our field trips to the EAA AirVenture Museum and the Weidner Center.

I look forward to see and talking to all of you at conferences on Thursday and Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment