Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Oops! I forgot to write last week. Not having a special on Monday through me off.

This is the last blog I will post this school year. I have enjoyed working with all of the children and they have learned so much! I hope everyone has a happy and safe summer!

In literacy, we are wrapping up social issues. We don't have any spelling words this week, but we will be doing some spelling activities and games.

In math, we are finishing up Unit 5. We will review on Wednesday and test on Thursday.

We are writing poetry and we will share with the other third graders next week.

We have a nutrition presentation each day this week.

Wednesday, we will be having our last science lesson. We will be sharing rocks and doing some things with rocks. Please remind your child to bring their special rocks on Wednesday.

I will start to send certain things home this week and next week so there is no need to bring a huge bag for all their things.

Happy belated Birthday to Kaitlyn! (5/19)
Happy Birthday Bryan! (5/22)
Happy Birthday Kaden W! (5/28)

No comments:

Post a Comment